Your generous gift continues to help us in our study of the Hebraic scriptures and class teachings. By doing so we continue to keep closely connected to our friends in Israel in which we help financially, spiritually and morally. Thank you for your first time and continued financial support. Mark Byrd: President - Torah One New Man
The message of the Bible is all about reconciliation, first, God to man by the redemption through Yeshua and then man to man through His agape love. We are called to be ambassadors in this reconciliation process. (2 Corinthians 5:20) The Bible states that Jew and Gentile will come together as “one new man” (Ephesians 2:15) and abolish the wall of hostility between them. It is about the love of God manifesting in and among us during these last days of this age to become a family of the One True God. Unity among the brethren is required to bring the anointing and fire of God (Psalm 133). Father God wants reconciliation to take place all around the world and this is exactly what Torah One New Man Global Ministries is all about.
Our ministry calling is to teach through classes these precious foundations of our faith to help build the bridge of love with, understanding, embracing and healing the nations in and through Yeshua our Lord and Messiah while also traveling to Israel in small groups.
Study Groups to Prepare for Travel to Israel to Learn About:
- Hebrew alphabet word pictures and relevant Scripture references.
- How do the 12 tribes of Israel from 2700 years ago relate to us today.
- Why did Yeshua say in Matthew 15 that He came “only for the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”
- Differences between the biblical Hebrew and Roman calendars.
- Seven (7) biblical Feasts of the Lord, their means and how they relate to us in the prophetic ministry of Messiah into our New Covenant with God.
- Differences between the Roman/Greek/Hebrew mindsets.
- How is Old Testament Bible prophecy being fulfilled today?
Continuing Study Groups “While in the Land” Daily Israel Sightseeing
Travel to Israel with us! We will teach you about Israel before visiting the Land to enhance your visit there making it more impactful. You will see many of the various key sites. You will be able to slow down to touch, taste, see and feel what it’s like in the Holy Land. You will learn about the customs and experience for yourself how the Land bears witness to the truth of the Word as it comes alive in your soul.
Study Groups Implementing What You Learned in the Land
- Continue the “Land” experience by holding Messianic Shabbat Dinners to continue to observe the Sabbath day. And, incorporate celebrations of the biblical Feast in honor of Father God into your lifestyle.
- Learn what it means to live a consecrated life, being called out and to be separate from the world as a unique “chosen” people.
As the Lord stirs your heart and inner witness of Holy Spirit to grow deeper and learn these truths, call us today.
Mark Byrd – 623-256-0803
Cindy Byrd – 623-238-1571
Our Vision & Mission Statement
Our vision is to help usher in the coming of Messiah Ben David and to welcome the King to rule and reign from His throne in Jerusalem.
How can we do this? Through our study of Torah and Scriptures, we help Gentiles to gain greater revelation by sharing the Hebraic mindset in the Hebrew Scriptures. This has been hidden in the many different transliterations for so long. However, many Christian churches are embracing the Jewish calendar, feasts and festivals, names of God, and Torah to understand God’s cycles, timing and seasons.
Daniels 12:4 states; “But you, Daniel, close up the words and seal the book until the time of the end. Many will run back and forth and knowledge will increase”. Now is the time to take a deeper look at the Scriptures so that we can each do our part to reveal His word.
Bringing the Hebrew Scriptures into your life will help draw in God's chosen people. Living acts of loving kindness and service will prove to His chosen people that His Word is alive and well today.
It is our desire here at Torah One New Man to share Adonai's heart of love with everyone.